iSpring RCC1UP-AK 7-Stage Maximum Performance 100 GPD Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Booster Pump, Alkaline pH+ Remineralization Filter and UV Sterilizer
Free Shipping Included! iSpring RCC1UP-AK 7-Stage Maximum Performance 100 GPD Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Booster Pump, Alkaline pH+ Remineralization Filter and UV Sterilizer by iSpring at Leipr Conclave. MPN: RCC1UP-AK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The RCC1UP-AK is the Maximum Performance upgrade to the standard RCC7AK-UV system, equipped with a pre-installed booster pump to bring your water
The stage 6 alkaline remineralization filter remineralizes the reverse osmosis water while also neutralizing the pH. This filter contains half red mineral stone and half calcite, giving it the ability to produce bottled-quality mineral water.
The 7th stage houses the system's ultraviolet sterilizer. A UV sterilizer is a recommended choice for anyone filtering water from a well or directly from a natural body of water. The UV is capable of killing viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms by interfering with the DNA and RNA in the organism's reproductive cycles.
With the system itself measuring 19 x 14.5 x 5.25 inches and the tank measuring 16 x 11 inches, the entire unit fits nicely in under-sink cabinets. The booster pump runs quiet, only generating a low volume hum that cannot be heard with normal kitchen activity.
Included with the system is a lead-free solid brass body faucet with a brushed nickel finish. The faucet is typically mounted on the counter as the main output source for the RO water, but output lines can also be connected to your refrigerator output, ice maker, and coffee maker.
The installation is streamlined and DIY for most users, with written, video, and tech support assistance if needed. Replacement filters are standard sized and available at factory direct pricing. The system comes with a 1-year money back guarantee, 1-year limited warranty, and lifetime technical support from iSpring in Alpharetta, GA.
The RCC1UP-AK is the most powerful and capable residential reverse osmosis system we offer. City water, well water, or natural bodies of water, the RCC1UP-AK will get the job done right - guaranteed.
Features & Highlights
- iSpring Maximum Performance Line - unmatched speed, efficiency, and drain ratio
- Pre-equipped booster pump operates near silent
- Filters 1,000+ water pollutants including common adversaries chlorine and fluoride
- Thin-film composite semipermeable RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron (a human hair is approximately 50 microns)
- RO membrane rated at 100 gallons per day, superior to the standard 75 GPD membranes on most systems
- Alkaline remineralization filter balances pH and reintroduces healthy ionized minerals
- 11W ultraviolet sterilizer kills viruses and bacteria; powers on and off with water flow
- Streamlined DIY installation; fits under sink cabinets
- Register your purchase under warranty directly with the manufacturer to activate your free one-year money back guarantee
- Lifetime support from iSpring in Alpharetta, GA at (678) 261-7611
|Item Weight:||33 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||35.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.1 x 14.1 x 14.1 inches|