Hayward PVC Simplex Strainer, EPDM Seal, 3/4" Socket/Threaded
Free Shipping Included! Hayward PVC Simplex Strainer, EPDM Seal, 3/4'' Socket/Threaded by Hayward at Leipr Conclave. MPN: SB1075STE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Hayward manufactures thermoplastic valves and process control products for industrial applications. The company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Elizabeth, NJ, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001:2008.
Features & Highlights
- PVC for corrosion resistance and less weight than fittings made from metals
- Basket strainer pipe fitting for adding filtration to a pipe line
- Maximum pressure rating of 150 psi
- Socket weld connection option to allow a smooth bore and better fluid flow, and a female threaded option for connecting to male threaded pipe fittings
- Meets NSF/ANSI 61 standards for potable water use
|Package Weight:||6.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.2 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|