3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Water Filtration System – Model AP904
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 42% on the 3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Water Filtration System – Model AP904 by AquaPure at Leipr Conclave. MPN: 5621104. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Water Filtration System – Model AP904The 3M Aqua-Pure AP904 Extra-Large Capacity Whole House Filtration System helps to
The 3M Aqua-Pure AP904 Extra-Large Capacity Whole House Filtration System helps to provide high quality water throughout your entire home. This system is designed to be installed at the point of entry; helping to reduce sediment, dirt, rust, scale, chlorine taste and odor* providing protection to all water using appliances and plumbing fixtures throughout the home or light commercial/industrial applications and provide cleaner, clearer, better tasting drinking water.
This system includes a head assembly with integral mounting bracket and single cartridge filter. It is manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials, 1” inlet/outlet size, has a maximum operating pressure of 25-125 psi/172-862 kPa, and an operating temperature of 40-100°F/4.4-37.8°C. It provides a flow rate of 20 gallons/75.7 liters per minute, has a capacity of 100,000 gallons (approximately one year cartridge life under most water quality conditions). The unit is 25-1/16 in/63.7 cm high with a diameter of 4-1/2 in/11.4 cm and approximate weight of 7.5lbs/3.4 kg.
Replacement water filter cartridge change out is recommended at least once per year under most water quality conditions in order for the product to perform as advertised/sold. Replacement water filter cartridge for this system is Model: AP917HD-S (Part Number/3M ID: 5621008/70020273929)
Item Number: 5621104
3M ID: 70020284975
UPC Code: 00016145266997
* See Performance Data Sheet for details and additional reduction claims
Features & Highlights
- 1" inlet and outlet connections for easy installation and high flow rates up to 20 gpm (75.7 lpm).
- Tested and rated to 20 gpm (75.7 lpm) peak flow rate, meeting most residential and light commercial applications.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design, allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need of a filter wrench.
- Electronic countdown timer refrigerator magnet included in the installation kit to help remind the homeowner when cartridge change-out time is near.
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 6.4 x 6.4 inches|